东海岸水灾 - 行动汇报 Operation Report 3
2.1.15 行动汇报 Operation Report
a. 甘马挽 – 成功动员85位志工，共清洗了18间房子
b. 话望生 – 一班志工继续协助清洗话望生华小，另一班志工则到原住民村庄派发物资。明天将有73位志工从吧生谷前往支援。感谢神！
2. 感恩，我们收到的奉献已达RM 326,930.48，距离我们RM60万的预算已经不远了。
1. Mobilize volunteer to clean the house
a. Kemaman – We have mobilized 85 volunteers to clean 18 houses successfully
b. Gua Musang – One group of volunteers continue to clean the primary school while another group of volunteers went to distribute relief items to indigenous villages.
2. Total donation received until today is RM 326,930.48 which is not far from our budgeted amount (RM 600,000). Praise the Lord.
3. Our coworker is in Temerloh now and set up our base at a church there. We have sent cleaning tools and equipment there today. There will be 73 volunteers coming to clean the houses here tomorrow from Klang Valley. Thank God.
4. Resources sharing: We have delivered a 3-tonne lorry of relief items to Grik, for Malaysian Care to distribute to the affected indigenous flood victims. There will also a 3-tonne lorry of relief items to be delivered to Gua Musang tomorrow.